Choose your visitor experience
Visiting a castle should be unique. It should give you the chance to experience wonder alone, with family, friends or as part of a group.
- Visit with map (2 hours): Available in French, English, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Russian
- Family visit with the "Emeline & Amaury" booklet (2 hours/7-11 years old): Available in French and English
- Guided tour in French (1 hour): Included in admission, specific times in the keep and royal lodge. Times subject to change, information on +33 (0)2 47 19 18 08. July and August: 11am-2pm.
- Guided tour in English(1 hour): For groups and the general public. Booking required. Information on +33 (0)2 47 19 18 08 or email@example.com
- Guided tour in Italian(1 hour): For groups and the general public. Booking required. Information on +33 (0)2 47 19 18 08 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tours start in the gift shop/ticket office at the chosen site (keep or royal lodge). You don’t have to attend both tours and you can do one straight after the other. Expect the guided tours (both sites) and visits with map/booklet of the keep to take around 3 hours.
Visit with touchpad
Visit with digital mediation: travel in the past with HistoPad© to the keep (1 hour)
No extra cost – available in french, english, german, dutch, italian and spanish.
More information about prices here
DID YOU know ?
There are 160 steps in the keep’s main tower. Martelet Tower’s year-round temperature is approximately 13°C (cellars).