1st March - 30th April: 9.30am - 6pm
1st May - 31st August: 9.30am - 7pm
1st September - 31st October: 9.30am - 6pm
1st November - 28th February: 9.30am - 5 pm
Closed: 1st January and 25th December
Ticket office closes 30 minutes before closing time
Booking required: groups (min. 15 people); school groups; guided tours in foreign languages (English, Italian); general public workshops
We recommend booking events during half-term.
Extra charge*: €2.50 (applies to specific events)
- 7 - 18 years olds
- Students (student ID required)
- Teachers (proof of employment required)
- Groups of 15 people and more
- Disability card
- Tourist passes
- Train ticket holders stamped on the day of the visit
- Ticket holders for the Grand-Pressigny Prehistory Museum or Château de Valençay.
- Child under 7
- Job seeker
- Icom (card holder only)
- Ministry of culture (card holder only)
- Tour guides (card holder only)
Family workshops : €11.00
For children from aged 7 to 12, during French school holidays: €11.00 (€9.00 for the second child or second workshop in the same week). Booking recommended, limited availability.
VIP Pass : €16.00
Card valid for one year (dated): unlimited and free entry to the site of purchase, discounted entry to Indre-et-Loire Council’s other 6 sites. Admission to Royal City exhibitions and events.
Trade price : €7.50
- Travel agencies
- Tourist offices
Cash, cheque, holiday voucher, card payment (minimum €1)